Our cottages are pet friendly. Pets are allowed inside but must be fully house trained and the pet rules of our pet policy have to be accepted and followed.
Any size dog is welcome as long as the dog is fully house trained and up to date with all vaccinations and flea treatments. Also, we allow more than one dog. Please contact us with any questions.
The cottages are fenced (1.5 metre high fence) and we have an off leash area (1 acre unfenced) for your dog(s) to run and play.
We also have a fenced off leash area for the smaller dogs in a separate part of our garden.
We charge $10 per pet per night. Pet minding services are available on request and are as of $30 per pet sit.
Please advise on your booking if you are bringing a pet so we can email you some more information regarding your stay.
We would like to introduce you to our rules for pets. We love pets, but we also want all our guests to enjoy their stay. We’re asking you to accept and embrace our rules. Thank you very much.
- Please clean up all evidence of your pet staying. Clean up after your pet and please vacuum up pet’s hair before you leave.
- Our pet fee is $10 per pet per night and is not included in the nightly rate.
- Your pet has to be fully house trained and up to date with their vaccinations and flea and worm treatments.
- Please do not leave your pet alone in the cottage or on the property for any length of time.
- Pets are allowed inside but keep your pet off the furniture or bed.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool area. However, as long as your dog is not disturbing other guests, you can leave the dog in the fenced area of your cottage. Please make sure the cottage door and gate are closed.
- On request, we offer pet minding services starting from $30 per pet sit.
- Be sure to keep your pet on a leash/carrier if the pet is outside the cottage’s fenced area.
- In consideration of other guests, please clean up after your pet.
- Owner takes responsibility and assures pet(s) are up to date with flea treatments. We strongly advise the pet(s) to have a current tick treatment including the paralysis tick.
- If your room requires excessive cleaning or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, there will be extra charges.
- The owner of the pet(s) is responsible for all damage whilst on the property. Sunshine Valley Cottages does not assume any liability for a guest’s pet or his/her action while staying at Sunshine Valley Cottages.